It’s been a busy few months, and I’m coming close to the end of a bit of a run of secret knitting, which makes me excited to dig into some Spring-y design ideas that I can share with you all along the way! Last week I happened to catch a suggestion from Amy of Knit Collage, proposing “Finish it Feb”, and it kinda of stuck a chord with me. The handful of projects here are ones that I’ve gathered in just the past year or so, and some of them are SO close to being done that I would love to get them complete before moving on to fresh skeins. So I’m joining in. It’s a short month and moving into March without these project bags filling up my shelves would be so nice!
Hoping to get done (from the top going clockwise):
- A Miss Bracken for my sis (she is inCREDIBLY patient)
- A sweater design idea I’m so in love with, but we have been having serious time out for quite a while.
- A summer design using Quince and Co. Sparrow
- My Free your Face which I cast on to try out speckled yarn! Yarn from Ritual Dyes.
- Another kind of Bracken
- My squishy cormo, garter stitch, i-cord project I started at VKL NYC.
Perhaps you’d like to join in with Finish if Feb too? Are your wips piling up? Find all the details on Amy’s blog post here.